Rhys Hanak - November 29, 2018
On behalf of the NexOptic team, I would like to thank everyone who was able to attend the shareholder’s update event on November 16, 2018 in Calgary, Alberta.
We are overwhelmed by the passion for our company and its technology, and are continually grateful for your patience and support as we approach commercialization in 2019.
Here is a brief overview of the event:
- Reviewed NexOptic’s latest technological milestones
- Demonstrated our AI technology in real-time through a variety of demos, recreating the results of what can be seen on our AI technology page.
- Engaged shareholders with the latest user experience sport optic’s model
- This model represented the product’s latest form factor
- This model had no optics integrated into it. Instead, a smartphone that displayed a gyroscopic gigapixel image was placed inside, allowing users to simulate our product’s intended viewing experience: high-resolution, long-range, lightweight, rapid targeting.
Once again, a warm thank you to those that braved poor weather conditions (and those that travelled from distant provinces) to attend the event. The team very much enjoyed the opportunity to connect with all of you, and looks forward to meeting more of our shareholders in future events.